A Premium Solar Carport Meant To Last.
Kern Solar CarPorT™ is a premium solar structure that surpasses expectations. Our solar carport is built exclusively with strong structural steel to endure any sort of wind conditions your installation site may deal with. It accepts all major solar panels, which means there won’t be fitting problems regardless of the specifications of panel you decide on using. Our Solar SureRaX™ shared rail system ensures a sturdier solar carport system and permits a solid build with fewer fasteners. Fewer small parts means fewer repairs and a cleaner design. A clean design with a grounded cable management allows for an aesthetically pleasing carport combined with a powerful frame made from long-lasting material.
A Solar Carport 100% Manufactured Using Power From The Sun
Manufactured using generated power from the solar structure at Kern Steel Fabrication. Built at Kern Steel’s Green Powered AISC Certified Facility incorporating more than 88% Recycled Content.
68% Fewer Bolted Field Connections
We only use solid steel in our solar carports. We don’t incorporate light-weight purlins or thin gauge metals, resulting in a more durable solar carport that won’t get easily damaged. 12% less steel by weight, and 25% fewer structural components.
As Fast as 3-Day Installation
We understand that you have a business to run and need a quick installation, our solar caports are installed in a timely fashion with very little impact to operations.
The light-weight aluminum rail makes installation of our solar carports a breeze. PV panels are installed from underneath to ensure no damage is caused during installation.. Learn More ▸
An all-steel construction using fewer components results in an immaculate design. Grounding and cable management integrated in the solar structure is for aesthetic purposes.
Premium Value Investment
The solar carport installer sees value through reduced installation costs while the asset owner realizes an immediate return on their investment by minimizing the impact on their operations and reaching their power production objectives more efficiently.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from high strength structural steel
- Pre-Drilled for a simple, quick bolt-together assembly
- Powerful, aesthetic design that strengthens your brand
- Engineered to be compatible with most commercial grade PV modules
- Available in a variety of structural steel finishes (including zero-VOC, non-toxic environmentally sensitive system)
Basic Technical Specifications
- Engineered to IBC 2012/ ASCE 7-10
- Standard Wind Speed - 110mph (up to 200mph)
- Designed as a UL 2703 solar support system
- Cast-in-Place Concrete Pile with Embedded Column (eliminating the need for anchor bolts)
- Manufactured in an ISO 9000/AISC certified facility
- Compatible with DSA and PACE system requirements